sábado, 1 de julio de 2017

Blog 12: What is my opinion about to...?

Hi! this blog is about of answer different questions; it’s based in other blog named “englishplataformablog”.
1)      What is my opinion about smart phones? R: In this times, the smartphones are one fundamental tool due to what helps us best communicate.
2)      What is my opinion about women in military? R: To be honest not me interest.
3)      What is my opinion about violence on television? R: On the one hand it shows us the true reality, however on the other hand is dangerous due to what exists kids which see the TV and I feel which not is appropriate.
4)      What is my opinion about the Chilean politicians?  R: not me the politician, therefore I not have one clear opinion about the Chilean politicians.
5)      What is my opinion about fortune telling? R: I not know never about the “fortune telling”.
6)      What is my opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV? R: I like the soap operas haha, actually I am watching “Amanda”, mentioned soap operas correspond to channel of Megavisión. I think what the soap operas are very funny!
7)      What is my opinion about legalizing marijuana? R: To be honest no me interest because I don’t like the marijuana hahaha, however I think the marijuana and cigarettes are drugs what harm the human.
8)      What is my opinion about climate change? R: Me interest because the change climate is one thematic very potent due what we are the main agents of changes and we are not doing anything.
9)      What is my opinion about cloning? R: I not know about of the cloning.
10)   What is my opinion about recycling? R: Is very important recycle because we can do use of the discarded material.
11)   What is my opinion about “Barras bravas”? R: More and less good and more and less bad because I feel what love a one team is special, for example I like the team of the University of Chile and in fact I am fan of the mentioned team. However, also is bad because exists cases of violence.

12)   What is my opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases? R: I think what the abort must be legal always and when the woman which performs mentioned process.      

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario