sábado, 1 de julio de 2017

Blog 11: My dream team!

Hi! This blog is different to the rest of the blog’s made in class. Really, this blog is for practice for the final test of the Wednesday…
Today I will talk about to my current favorites players of soccer for position in the field of play… we begin:
My favorite goalkeeper is Gianluigi Buffon, this Italian players of soccer is one legend, have 39 years and is a strong wall. My favorites defenses are David Alaba (Austrian), Gary Medel (Chilean), Matt Hummels (German) and Dani Alves (Brazilian)… I feel that with these four soccer’s players in the defense I can elaborating a good match. My favorites midfielders are Arturo Vidal, Charles Aranguiz and Marcelo Díaz (all are Chileans), they are all terrain… they are cracks!
My favorites forwards are Lionel Messi (Argentinian), Alexis Sanchez (Chilean) and Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Swedish)… with this forwards I can win all the matches.

In short, with a 433 (four defenses, three midfielders and three forwards), this is my dream team and therefore I must be your coach hahaha!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario