viernes, 16 de junio de 2017

Blog 9: Pride Film Review

Hi everyone!
Today was a rainy day, but I like because they are few the rainy days in Santiago. I don’t like the film due to sincerely I don’t have the time for to see well, however I like the thematic of the film as well as the actors.
My favorite character is Mark because I feel that it’s role is fundamental in achieve the connection with the mining community after of the rejection thereof.
One of the scenes that most I liked of the film, although sound cruel, was when the mining community rejection the aid of the LGBT community why still happens in our society, was a laugh sarcastic.
One of the thing that I don’t liked of the film was when they mention Margaret Thatcher, I hate her so much, is something inherent in my person, motherfucker.  

One of the thing that I liked of the film are the reasons of why the LGBT community are interested in the cause about of the labor injustices of the mining community. Also, see in the scenes to as London in a city diverse, dynamic, with new thoughts. Still I feel that we can the old thoughts…      

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario