miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

Blog 6: Music

Hi everyone!

This night I will talk about of the music. The principal reason to because I have writing this blog in this night of the June 6th is due to that the 24th of May I did not attend classes.

In this blog I decided in will talk about to one band, Soda Stereo.

Soda Stereo is not my favorite band, however I chose talk about her because is the band in where present the major quantity of songs and albums that I like. Exist many bands and singers that I like, however I not have a favorite band.­

Exist many reasons of because I like this band, where the principals are (Rock and Pop mix, the metaphor of your letters and because they marked the season).

My favorite album is without a doubt “Cancion Animal”. This album is spectacular for your letters, where in many songs is use of way metaphor the romanticism, however this romanticism is very erotic disguised of nice words.

I feed that I born in one wrong season…

Resultado de imagen para gustavo cerati
  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario