miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2017

Blog 5: A photograph you like

Hi everyone!... Especially a the fans of the soccer team “Universidad de Chile” haha… Today I will talk about of one photografy which represent in little fraction of the love that I feel for this team.

No automatic alt text available.
This photography it was taken the November 1 of the 2014 in the Julio Martinez Pradanos National Stadium of Ñuñoa. Yes teacher, is exactly the stadium most magic of Chile… Is my favorite stadium. I am the author of this photography.  

It was a very special day, the University of Chile was facing your archenemy Catholic University in a match very complicated for the dispute of the Chilean opening tournament 2014-15.

Was a massacre, whit of the goals of Mathias Corujo and Patricio Rubio (X2), we win of the “Cruzados” for 3-0! And we stayed very nearby of we are the champions of the Chilean opening tournament 2014-15.


I very like this photography because represent one of the moments which I enjoy of my life, see and support to my favorite team… My “Universidad de Chile”

3 comentarios: