jueves, 13 de abril de 2017

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology

Hi classmates!, I think my favorite piece of technology is my PlayStation, in this moment I have the PlayStation 4 (PS4), but as well as I've had the others three videogames consoles of the PlayStation previous to PS4,  such as: PS1 between 2002-2006, PS2 between 2006-2010 and PS3 between 2010-2014. One of the reasons of why use the PlayStation is for play with my friends, cousins and my father, one of my favorites games of the PlayStation is the "Grand Theft Auto". Actually I not use with frequency the PS4 due to I am in period of class, however, when I am in period of vacations use with very frequency the PS4. I like play in the PlayStation because it relaxes me and it distract me. 

I think that whitout the existence of the PlayStation in my life, this would without a less part of my life.

Resultado de imagen para ps4

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario